Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Self Defense Family (End of a Year) - I Heard Crime Gets You Off 7"



1. I Heard Crime Gets You Off
2. To Your Scattered Bodies Go

This is the second recording by Self Defense Family (formerly End of a Year), it is also the second single in the subscription series by Run For Cover Records.
I know that they have recorded the 7" titled "I'm Going Through Some Shit" before this, but I don't believe Deathwish has released it yet.
Once that comes out you should check that out too.
Download this if you liked "You Are Beneath Me".
Enjoy.

Download

1 comment:



  1. tHOSE links above aren't working, such a shame!!! Anyway, I already downloaded the full working album and I will share this to you guys cause.. why not right? This album is so great!


    CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM

    CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM


    ALL SONGS ARE INCLUDED SO HAVE FUN GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete